Monday, December 3, 2018

December 3, "Porque no prendió el boiler?"

Well... I may or may not of forgotten to heat up the water for a baptism this week. Which resulted in the coldest baptism of my life. I was shaking and the poor girl was shaking a ton as well. But reguardless it was still a super awesome experience. Well the girl was Sanjuanita and she was so excited. She got to get baptized on her birthday which was December 1st. (Same day as my nieces Madyson and Tayla) And she turned 16 that day( also the same as my nieces which was a little weird and ironic). But none the less, it was a super awesome experience.

This week has been a weird one. We went out and just did the same with working hard day in and day out. And then we had Elder Sabey come out while he had the flu to do an interview, and I got stuck with him inside the house not doing anything. It was a super "fun" way to spend the majority of the day.

So this week elder Croxall spoiled Infinty war for me, as well as the 8th star wars. So now I understand just out stinky kids can be. HA, just kidding I love that guy, He is awesome.

Some sad news is the fact that Elder Croxall tomorrow is going to Saltillo, as well as Elder Sabey. Im staying here in Allende, and am getting a new companion. Named Elder Ortega. Ive heard he is cool. Which will be fun. We should make Allende explode. but Elder Reyes is going to Zaragoza(/the other part of my district) Which I didnt think I was going to be seeing him anytime soon. But oh well. Theres a reason God wants me here.And now I just need to work hard and find my reason. 

I hope the pictures are sufficient. Ill take more this week. I love you all so much, and hope you have a great week and a jolly christmas season!

Elder Smith














No comments:

Post a Comment