Monday, November 26, 2018

October 29 "Elder Esmit, porque siempre se pone rojo?

The members in a family home evening last night kept making fun of me because I easily turn red. And each time they asked me why I'm like that, I just turned red again. So that my life at the moment.

I have come to a point where I have been here in Allende for 4.5 months, and I just love this area and honestly don't want to leave. It would be so awesome to be here for another few months. We are working with members, and are find some cool people weekly, and its been fun. I love my little pueblecito.

So onto some stories this week. We went to a members house these week for lunch, and she offered us some Chile, and said that they are spicy. But I didn't believe her, so I offered to try one out, and my comp did it too, and indeed it was kind of spicy. i felt find after and well, elder Croxall, not so much. It hurt his tummy, and after a lot more pepto we are back at 100%. But now I have realized a big change in me, if my food doesn't have Chile, it doesn't taste as good. Going back to american food one day is going to be a very very rough transition. but at the moment, I'm going to enjoy my delicious Mexican food.

i also burned a shirt this week, to mark my one year in my mission time. And it burned up real nice. And kind of burned the floor outside our house. Oops... But its ll good. no pasa nada. We are all safe and I cleaned the floor. We also in our house the past few days have had no water pressure. So our showers are kind of funny, because its just a trickle of water, and itsnot the most fun, but I still think its a fun little adventure. 

well I hope you all enjoy the pictures and enjoy the irony of having a pepsi glass with a bottle of coke to put into it. And I love you all so much. I hope you all have a fantastic week!!!

Elder Smith









No comments:

Post a Comment